Public institutions may deny providing information to applicant based on the following conditions:
1. Requested information is under prohibited as specified in Article 20 of this law;
2. Requester failing to fully fill in the application forms as stated in article 11 of this law;
3. Applicant intends to obstruct the operation of the public institutions.
4. Requested information has recently been provided by public institutions to applicant within a period of 90 days;
5. Affecting the quality or the maintenance of the recorded information held by public institutions.